Saturday 28 November 2009

Scottish Dancing!



I went Scottish dancing on thursday evening, as you do! It was recommended by Joy, who I met through Stitch and Bitch, and the last time I did anything like that was when I was about 7 and at junior school! I thought it was good to give it a go at least once, so trotted along to the ANA hotel in Akasaka, where it was being held. They rent out a large room in the basement and a good selection of people turned up, including quite a few Japanese. I ended up having a fab time and did a lot of laughing and getting things wrong, but am hoping to go again in two weeks time. That's if my legs recover! At the moment I am limping round like an 90 year old woman - I did some serious damage to the poor legs. Must have been all that nimble prancing on my toes for two hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment